Inauguration invitation from Takoma Village
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:43:01 -0800 (PST)
Hello all --

Just 5 more days until The Day. I reiterate my invitation to those of you coming for the soiree to drop by Takoma Village, warm up, rest your feet, munch, crunch and/or gulp some yummies. The CH will be open from 2-5 (longer if you stay!) -- let me know in advance if you are coming and I will send you directions. Already have a few Coho L folks dropping by -- if you're in town hope you'll be one of them!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC