Reality Questions for our new Common House!
From: maryvk (maryvktellink.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:42:22 -0800 (PST)
We are moving into our Common House within the months.  Yippee!  Here are a few
questions for experienced cohousing dwellers.  Might as well start with lessons
learned.

Do you lock your Common House?  If so, describe the circumstances.
We are in a very rural, almost no crime area but some of our new neighbors and
guests are city dwellers.

How do you hang coats and store wet and muddy boots?
We need to accommodate 50-70 people.  We have a great mudroom foyer but decided
not to develop built in's etc. until the construction company left the premise.
 We'd love to do hooks especially for children but how can you do so many????
And mats for boots are great but again it seems like it would end up a pile?

Thank you for your ongoing support.  We encourage you to visit us  when you are
in New England.

Mary Kaplan
Nubanusit Neighborhood & Farm