Re: participating in community
From: David Entin (davidentincomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:28:15 -0800 (PST)
We orient renters and require them to abide by community rules and expect them to participate in community chores. So if an owner has left and then rents, we have some work done by the renters.
David Entin, Rocky Hill Cohousing, Northampton, MA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Savin" <jensavin [at] gmail.com>