Re: participating in community
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (kwwilsonbartcommunity.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:54:03 -0800 (PST)
We had an orientation process for renters during our construction phase, but
have not continued it. Our landlords do their own orientation, and it is
clearly not working. I would appreciate any tips you might have. For
example:

- Who does the orienting of renters? Do you have a certain person or
committee to do this?

- Is completing orientation a pre-requisite of signing a lease?

- Is there a participation agreement they sign?

Kay Wilson
Bartimaeus Cohousing at Meadow Wood
www.bartcohousing.org