Re: Reality Questions for our new Common House!
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:53:44 -0800 (PST)
We are on a busy street right down the hill from a junior college in a small
town.  We intended to keep out common house locked, as there had been several
breakins in the neighborhood right when we moved in, but most of the time the
common house is unlocked during the day if anyone is doing their laundry. So
far the main problem has been that my cat invades our animal free common house
if one of the kids leaves the door open. Our main entrance is the back door,
and we do leave the front door locked.