Re: House for rent at Triple Point Cohousing - time change today EBCOHO open house
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:10:09 -0800 (PST)
Just a quick note that this event is now 1-3 PM. In the "Oakleyville"
neighborhood: Oakland/Berkeley/Emeryville borderlands.
You can RSVP, see a map and pictures, and get lots more info at the East Bay
Cohousing website:
http://www.ebcoho.org/

sign up there for free for notification of future opportunities in the
area... some of which are NOT posted here!

Raines
today at Songaia Cohousing in Bothell, WA, to participate in a life
celebration for a community member, longtime friend, and inspiration for me