(no subject)
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:00:02 -0800 (PST)
Dear Co Co-Housers and all readers,

Our neighbor will be away from June 8th to July 17th, and offers his home here at Cantines Island in Saugerties, NY.

Might be attractive to someone wanting a taste of CoHousing, or someone wanting some time in the beautiful Hudson Valley. A community of seventeen households, we have meals in our CommonHouse three times a week, meetings twice a month [you can attend meetings if you like.] We are just East of Woodstock, 100 miles North of NYC, 50 miles south of Albany. Our property includes Esopus river waterfront, and is quite lovely. I am posting this on behalf of our neighbor Lee:

EXPERIENCE COHOUSING. Rent my house in the Hudson River Valley from June 8 to July 17 for $1,250. You are one person or a couple. One bedroom, two baths, with additional sleeping space in basement. If you have children, they will have playmates next door. Cantine’s Island is waterfront property, close to village, with friendly, helpful neighbors, community meals, common house, laundry. Two affectionate cats (food provided), so no other pets please.

Please call Lee Haring: (845) 247-0263 or

email: lharing [at] hvc.rr.com