Re: Laundry
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:28:08 -0800 (PST)
Cambridge Cohousing collects $0.50 per load for wash and dry.  Residents
mark the number of loads on a monthly tally sheet and each year a volunteer
adds up what each user owes and that is forwarded to our management company
which adds the charge to the condo fee bill.

The laundry fees are kept in a separate laundry reserve account which pays
for machine replacements.

Peg Blum
Cambridge Cohousing (MA)