Re: Laundry
From: lienjud (lienjudaol.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:56:27 -0800 (PST)
At Cascadia Commons, we charge 50 cents per load and yearly, we take up a collection. In the past, getting washers and dryers has been a combination of donations, user group members chipping in what they could afford. As far as utilities go, the cost in included in the utility bill for the common house and therefore, that portion is subsidized by the community at large. We could not come to consensus re: including replacement cost in our capital reserve so we have handled it informally as issues come up.

Judith Lienhard