Re: laundry
From: NetiPotLady (NetiPotLadyaol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:41:33 -0800 (PST)
At Stone Curves Cohousing, we have no charge for using the community
washers/dryers. The community also provides the Oasis laundry soap and expects
it to
be used by all as we use our greywater to water our citrus grove.
Maintenance of the equipment comes out of our COA dues and replacement costs
are  in our
reserves I believe. Some people do have washers/dryers in their own homes
and they are welcome to use the Oasis laundry soap there also if they wish.

Gina  Kruse
Stone Curves  Cohousing
Tucson, AZ 85705

steps!