Re: Community-building activities prior to move-in
From: David Entin (davidentincomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:17:38 -0800 (PST)
We celebrated each move-in with a large welcome sign, provision of a dinner on move-in day, and a ceremonial ritual where as many members as could met in that house, sang a song, and each new household added an original bead design to a hanging that we later hung in the Common House. David Entin, Rocky Hill Cohousing ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susana Michaelis" <susana [at] pacificgardens.ca>