Cohousing property values
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:23:22 -0800 (PST)
Patricia DeWitt <pdewitt4 [at] cox.net>
because it was in html only.

There is a group of members in my community that are requesting a
plan for the common area in the community, parking lot, entrance road
and entrance to the community. It would be expensive to have this
plan done. One of their comments is that having continuity through
out the community and beautification will enhance our property
values. We all agree on maintaining the buildings and common
physical structures.

I would like comments from other cohousing members about what
attracts new members to your cohousing community and what maintains
your property values?

thank you
Patricia DeWitt
http://www.milagrocohousing.org