Re: Sharing Meetings
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:57:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mac - I read with interest you account of Meetings of the Hearts and
Sharing Circles.  Part of the theory, from what I understand, is that
business meetings are easier and quicker because the underlying feelings of
many issues have been explored.  I wonder if you think that your high
attendance at business meetings might be a result of your regular Meetings
of the Hearts?  We are in the beginning stages of exploring Sharing Cicles
here at Roberts Creek Cohousing. So far, we have a small attendance at
business meetings.

Alison Etter
Roberts Creek Cohousing
Roberts Creek, British Columbia