Urban Affordable Cooperative Cohousing Developments
From: Jennifer (jms1970usyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:08:54 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I’m a graduate student at the University of Massachusetts, and I’m completing
my degree in regional planning.  My master’s thesis research is on urban
affordable cooperative cohousing developments.  I am looking for information
about urban affordable cohousing and cooperative/cohousing hybrid developments
possibly in the New England or New York metro areas.

Right now, I know of Sawyer Hill Cohousing in Berlin, MA, which has affordable
units in their development, but it isn't in an urban community, and I know
about Greenway Park Cohousing in Chicago, which has affordable units in an
urban area, but isn’t in the New England or New York metro area.  Any
information about cohousing developments that fit at least two of the above
requirements would be helpful.

Thanks so much for your help,

Jennifer Siciliano