Re: Sharing Meetings
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:36:11 -0800 (PST)

I sometimes find it very interesting what very serious topics some little ditties and nursery rhymes refer to:

        "Ring Around The Rosy" -- Megadeaths due to the bubonic plague
        "Six a Song of Sixpence" -- Spies sending secret information
"Rock A Bye Baby" -- Damage to a cradle (and most likely the baby inside) "Eenie Meenie Miney Mo" -- The next line in the original version is *not* "Catch a tiger by the toe"

There's also the Negro Spirituals -- I am sure that "Let My People Go" does not really refer to the Children of Israel!

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing