National Cohousing Conference Registration is open
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:53:34 -0800 (PST)
Some of those who received Cohousing Now! have started registering for
the 2009 National Conference and Pre-Conference Workshops and Tours
(June 24-28 in Seattle).

http://www.cohousing.org/conference

The first 50 people to register for the main conference get the best
prices... last year the early bird registrations went fast - the
biggest savings will go to the first 50 who make the decision to
attend.

Since price is a concern for many (including all of us on the
Conference team), we have made more choices available at different
prices.

- Free Events on Friday and Sunday
- $20 for Cohousing 101 on Friday (this is intended mostly for those
new to cohousing - to help them get more out of the main conference)
- $60 for half-day workshops and tours
- $95 for full-day workshops
- $105 for full-day tours
- $195 for the one two day workshop - one that Charles Durrett has
offered previously at a MUCH higher price
- Variable pricing for the main conference on Friday-Sunday, depending
on when you register and which parts you attend

We'll be doing more outreach than ever before for this event. We
believe that this is required for Coho/US to break, given the current
economic climate. Because of this, we expect this year's conference
will have a greater variety of folks, particularly those with serious
interest in cohousing, that have not yet "taken the plunge." Some of
you reading this right now ARE the next wave of cohousing. The
cohousing energy we have witnessed over the last year is very exciting
- and re-energizing to those of us involved for some time... new
energy, new ideas, in a brand new period of change. You will take our
movement to a whole new level.

I hope to meet many of you "next wavers" at the 2009 National
Cohousing Conference this June. This is a special opportunity to learn
from the pioneers as you collaborate in creating cohousing communities
of the future.

Hope to see you in Seattle this coming June.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider a gift in support of Coho/US. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/contribute