Re: meaning of the song
From: Sterling Newberry (sterling.newberrygmail.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 17:21:08 -0800 (PST)
Dear Sharon,Unless I'm misunderstanding the song you are referring to, the
words go like this:If you look for me in the back of the bus
You won't find me nowhere,
You just come on up to the front of the bus,
I'll be riding up there.

The other verses where you could and could not find me were
Not in the swimming pool but on the picket line and I'll be marching down
there:
Not on the picket line, but in the old jail house, and I'll be singing down
there.
Hugs,
Sterling Newberry
in beautiful Portland, Oregon
Where Daybreak Cohousing's common house is finally starting to get framed
out.