Help testing cohousing.org?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:58:24 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

It would be really helpful if you could help us test cohousing.org.
We've been having various technical problems over the last couple of
weeks. We think it may be fixed...  but if not, now would be a great
time to find technical errors.

Please take a few minutes to exercise the website... you know, take it
out for a run, play fetch. Throw that ball as far as you can, and see
if it can retrieve it.

http://www.cohousing.org

The best way to help is if you can tell us (1) where you found the
error, (2) what the error message was, and what you were doing before
you saw it.

For example:

(1) www.cohousing.org/donate

(2)  Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 31981568) (tried to allocate
6163 bytes) in
/home/coho2/public_html/sites/all/modules/panels/includes/plugins.inc
on line 1336

(the main type of error looks like a web page with no additional
information except for the error report)

(3) I tried to download a PDF

Send any reports to webmaster [at] cohousing.org

Thanks for any help you can provide.