Re: New Downtown Berkeley Cohousing has site: slideshow, meetings
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:25:25 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations, Raines and Betsy, in getting this project off the ground! Special congrats in working w/ this developer to help him see how cohousing can help him achieve his goals of building a sustainable community.

It's great to hear that a new developer is getting involved in building cohousing. As more developers build cohousing and are able to bring a project in on time and on budget more developers will get involved and the number of cohousing communities will increase.

Central to their being able to do this is having a cohousing professional on board who understands both the needs of the professionals AND the needs of the future resident members. That's YOU!

Keep us posted on your progress!

PS -- The Meet Up site was down. :-( I'll check it later for the details!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC