Tour of Blue Ridge Cohousing near Charlottesville, Virginia on February 15
From: Z. Peter Lazar (peterlazargmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:22:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Friends of Cohousing,

Blue Ridge Cohousing invites you to see our property, tour our Common House, review our 2009 development plans and meet the neighbors this Sunday, February 15. Some more details are below and at http://www.blueridgecohousing.org/Invite.html

Please email info [at] blueridgecohousing.org for any questions about the event or our group. We look forward to seeing some of you.

Best Regards,

Peter Lazar

Intro and Tour of Blue Ridge Cohousing, Crozet Virginia
February 15, 2pm

Cohousing: How to live your values when you cannot afford to otherwise.

Do you dream of living in an ecologically constructed solar home that
has a pool, orchard, gardens, edible landscaping and playground? There
is a solution!

Come find out more about cohousing, a modern alternative for creating an
old-fashioned, sustainable community where neighbors interact. See
regional cohousing experts present a slideshow and talk about their
cohousing lifestyle. Learn what to expect as we complete the
Charlottesville, Virginia area's first cohousing neighborhood. Tour our Common House and property. Enjoy snacks, drinks and games for children.

The slideshow and Q&A session will last from 2pm to 3pm, followed by a
tour and social.

For our event flyer and directions, visit http://www.blueridgecohousing.org/Invite.html

We look forward to seeing you.