Spring cohousing promotion
From: Francoise Paradis (feparadis48yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 04:07:17 -0800 (PST)
Greetings fellow cohousers,

We are launching a spring promotion for Greensward Hamlet with presentations on
cohousing at local libraries, pot lucks and teas in private homes and small
businesses, and kiosks at home shows, "green" expos, and Whole Health Expos.
Last year we had a really good response at a "Green" Expo and not so good at a
home and energy show.  I was wondering if anyone has used a Whole Health Expo
or other community fair and shows for promotion and what interest was spanned
from them.  They are quite expensive - ranging from $400 to $800 for a kiosk,
so we don't want to waste our money.

We are finding a lot of interest here in Southern Maine, but a lot of hesitancy
to buy in at this time.

Francoise
www.greenswardhamlet.com