Re: Spring cohousing promotion
From: Terri Huggett (terrihugmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:14:07 -0800 (PST)
Craig,

Any chance we can be part of the test since we're trying to get our
community filled (or fuller) as we get closer to move-in.

I'd say we are in the same boat as everyone else.  Although we've been
feeling lucky that most of the existing community is hanging in there.

The Common House is being framed right now and it looks fabulous.

Thank you.

Terri