Re: Spring cohousing promotion
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:23:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Terri (and all other interested folks)

As you say, you really are in the same boat as everyone who want more
exposure for their community.

I'm not the decision-maker about which communities are in the test and am
not comfortable asking for any special treatment for any particular
community.

Craig