Re: Investments of reserve funds
From: Larry Miller (larry.millercharter.net)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:43:04 -0800 (PST)
I would hope that no one does. Our CC&Rs and many others directly prohibit
that. This is a very
questionable practice at best. If a homeowner association should take a
substantial loss in
reserve funds, it puts the entire financial health of the community at risk.
These should not be
funds considered at risk.

Our funds are invested in bank money market funds and in CDs.

Larry Miller
Oak Creek Commons