Re: Spring cohousing promotion
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:16:34 -0800 (PST)
We continue to do the cheaper expos, booths, and fairs, but not the more expensive. Essentially if it is $200 then we hem and haw, if it is less we do it, if it is more we do not.

The number one test is who COMES to the event... what are they looking for?

But I can't argue to its success, or not. We get interested people, it helps spread the word, we got one sale off a LaLeche booth. But in this slow economy not clear that anything is "working".

Green is hard, some of it brings in people who want to be in green houses, but others mostly bring in people who want to sell green items.

Whole health sounds interesting, where is it?

The other strategy is to bring together a variety of coho groups to support one kiosk/booth/exhibit. I'd love for a New England Coho group to get off the ground, but haven't been very helpful in making that happen.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
Mosaic Commons
Where my house is DONE and just needs signatures for C of O!!!!
Join us in Berlin, MA and move in this spring!