Prince Charles would really like Cohousing!
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 06:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Since we had to reduce our staff costs by 33%, I've been serving as the
acting editor for Coho/US.

Wearing that hat, I came across this article:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2009/feb/06/prince-charles-slum-comments

Definitely worth a read, even though it doesn't quite fit the Cohousing
Website's In the News section:

http://www.cohousing.org/in_the_news

which is the source for articles appearing on the Home page and Cohousing
Now!

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider a gift in support of Coho/US. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/contribute