Re: hostile comment to Fort Collins newspaper article
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:35:23 -0800 (PST)
One of the things newspapers are doing to engage online readers is to open
up articles for blog like commentary.  In our local paper it brings out all
kinds of commentary, most of which I find not worth reading, although
sometimes it is amusing how people react to things. (The thread on Darwin's
Birthday went on for 15 pages).  Clearly the person making these comments
knows nothing about cohousing and is making a reaction against community
living.  This kind of stuff is to be expected and best ignored. Lots of
people are hostile to progressive ideas.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
Living in rural Snohomish County, with lots of yahoos to ignore.