Unit for rent in Santa Rosa, California
From: Harriet Lewis (hlewissonic.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:15:44 -0800 (PST)

Santa Rosa Creek Commons (SRCC)is a limited equity affordable housing cooperative, 27 years old. For the first time, we find ourselves in the position of having a 2 bedroom unit available and no one on our wait list ready to move in at this time. Therefore we have decided to rent the unit.
 In a month or two, we may also have a one bedroom to rent.

SRCC is located on 1.9 wooded acres with a creek and garden space, 60 miles north of San Francisco. We are on a bus line and three blocks from the center of town. We have three , two story apartment complexes and 3 other units in older houses. There is a community laundry and meeting room. Each unit has their own kitchen facility .

The large, two bedroom vacant unit is upstairs . It has generous closet space and looks out into an
apple tree and two colorful maples.  The rent will be $1100/month.

The one bedroom vacant unit is downstairs, has a large living room and a fenced yard. The rent will
be $1000 / month.

This is a good opportunity to see if living in community is a good fit for you. If it seems like it is, the renter will be able to go through the process of becoming a member and purchasing the unit. The cost for the purchase of a share depends on the square footage and ranges from approximately $13,000 to $17,500.

Those interested in renting a unit may contact Jan Moore at <Janmoore [at] mcn.org> and she will send you a packet of information including a rental application. Those interested in becoming a member should contact Marley Fein at <Marfein [at] aol.com>

=