Re: Investments of reserve funds
From: Oliveau (Oliveauaol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:10:22 -0800 (PST)
Hey Terri,
    We do have a portion of our reserve portfolio in an  S&P 500 indexed
Mutual Fund.  Historical performance is pretty good and  it doesn't have much
of a
management fee.  We also take a long view of this  investment (i.e. we're not
going to need it for many years).

Hope that helps,
-Kevin Oliveau
Catoctin Creek Village

In a message dated 2/13/2009 11:21:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,