Re: cooperatives and cohousing ERROR - no need to read this or the one I just sent unless you are Craig R
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancolemac.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
I mistakenly sent a reply to all - and in Mail I can't find any command that allows me to retract my message so... sorry if you have read this far.

liz

On Mar 24, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Craig Ragland wrote:

We have 2 Coho-coops in the Seattle Area:

Winslow Cohousing
WiseAcres Cooperative

My community, Songaia, started as a coop during our development. We
switched to an HOA after struggles getting financed. It was also hard
to explain coop ownership to prospective buyers - they had no problem
with owning a condo.

By the way, both of our Puget Sound Coops are part of a Friday, June
27 Pre-Conference bus tour:

http://www.cohousing.org/2009/tours

Craig