Re: phased move-in
From: Isabel L Aaronson (Laaronsoncox.net)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
Our experience at Stone Curves was overall a good one. The community consists of 5 "villages," 2 of which, along with the Common House were finished first, in early September of 2004. Then two more villages were finished, later in the fall and into the new year. The last village to be completed was occupied in April, 2005. This meant that we moved in over a space of 9 months. It was spaced far enough apart so move-in was not a great jumble like the first day of school, nor was it so far apart that separate factions formed. We got to know each other a few families at a time, spaced out enough to absorb without shock and close enough for a sense of unity.

Isabel Aaronson
Stone Curves Cohousing
Tucson Arizona