Three Trails cohousing
From: peggyjo8592 (peggyjo8592yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello once again,

It was brought to my attention I forgot to tell where Three Trails cohousing is
located.  We are located in Independence Missouri.  For more information you
can go to our website
icohoa.org we are also listed in the cohousing directory under Three Trails..
You can contact Randall Pratt at rpratt [at] prattlegal.com or myself.  We do
have several units open, one and two bedroom.  We also have a group on
facebook, I am in the process of uploading pictures on it as well to journal
our progress.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to any suggestions.

Peggy

Hi all,

My name is Peggy Johannes. I live in Three Trails Co
housing. We are in the early stages of forming our community. The
property has been purchased, and was previously zoned for multiple
dwellings. Currently there are several rental properties, one of which
my friend and I live in. It is a pre-civil war stage coach inn. The
common house is a 1900's Vintage house, it is currently being
remodeled. We currently have several rental properties available.

We
are unsure how to get the word out, and get people interested in the
community. We are planning a 4th of July BBQ, and watching a local fire
works display. Which is set up 1 block away from our community. Any
suggestions would be welcome. I do know that several people are turned
off by the amount of remodeling work which is going on. I don't know
may be they are unable to visualize the potential. I'm attaching some
photos of our work in progress.

Thanks so much...