Good Co-housing/Elder Housing Possibility
From: Laurie Sonnenfeld (lauriesonnenfeldgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Ground floor 4 plex!
This property in the highly walkable Hawthorne neighborhood in Southeast
Portland, Oregon would make a good elder housing or co-housing base. There
are 4 adjacent, attached apartments, all in a row, all ground floor. They
are each 600 square feet plus each has a private basement for storage and
laundry or craft area.

They were built in the 1920s, with hardwood floors and character. They are
one block from a major busline to downtown, 3 blocks to a large grocery
store, and less than a mile from a large, locally owned natural foods store
and a thriving food co-op. Neighborhood cafes abound.

There are small garden spaces and a shared outdoor patio area. Wonderful
neighbors might be interested in cohousing too.

All four are currently rented. Some upgrades have been done, but there is
still room to improve.

This property is not on the market yet. Please contact me if you have
interest. Thanks!

--
Vintage and Urban Delights     Woodsy Retreats     Plexes & Investment
Properties

Did you know people mostly find me by word-of-mouth?
Feel free to introduce me if you know someone I might help.

Laurie Sonnenfeld
Principal Broker, Cascadia Homes, Realtors
Portland's sustainable, progressive realty company.
503-750-1630 direct
www.CascadiaHomes.com
www.ILoveHawthorne.com

Hosting the folk music show, Movin' On , Fridays 12:05 pm to 1:30 pm on KBOO
 90.7 FM Community Radio