. Re: Which appliances useful in your Common House Kitchen?
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 09:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
We have 11 households, of which 9 use the common laundry. We have 2 washers and
2 dryers, which works well. We could probably get along on two washers and one
dryer if we were more organized about having a set time for each household to
do laundry.
We have a regular refrigerator, stove and oven. We often overflow to someone's
house for baking, partly because the oven in the common house is a little
temperamental.  We don't have a dishwasher in the common house yet  due to
kitchen set up, but hope to someday.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA