Re: Which appliances useful in your Common House Kitchen?
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
One more thing. We have two water saving  front loading washers, that use about
40% less water than the usual ones.

The are both LG brand. My partner and I donated ours to the common house, and
it is now about 5 years old and still works great.
 We just replaced out other donated washer with a similar model.
We also have Corel dishes, and I highly recommend them. If you're going to
spend money on kitchen stuff, I would recommend buying
 really good knives, pots and a quiet dishwasher. We have two meals a week and
an occasional potluck, with attendance running around
17-20 most of the time.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA