2009 Conference Scholarships: More now available
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 21:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
The deadline for applying for the first round of scholarships was
April 15, 2009. We were able to award scholarships to most who
applied.

A generous donor has made it possible for us to award additional
scholarships. This second round will not have a defined end-date.
However, we have a limited number available - they will be awarded on
a first come, first served basis, so apply soon if you would like one:

http://www.cohousing.org/2009/scholarship_application

(this form will be disabled when we run out)

-------------------- And for one person - you know who you are.
-------------------------

Dear Anonymous Donor,

Coho/US is grateful for your generosity - thank you so much for
helping us grow the movement. As you know, almost all who've attended
past conferences have said how valuable the conferences are as they
work on making their visions of community real.

It is a really good thing that you are doing as you enable us to bring
more cohousers and cohousers-to-be to the upcoming conference.

In Gratitude, Coho/US Volunteers and Staff

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider attending the National Cohousing Conference. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/conference