Check out my photos on Facebook
From: Paige Anderson (invite+o4oc2f=yfacebookmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Cohousing-l,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Paige

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=682498953&k=34C542RSP52MYCMDQJX4W&r

cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org was invited to join Facebook by Paige Anderson.
If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future,
please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=df441f&u=619408716&mid=685e99G24eb6d4cG0G8
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.