This Year May Really IS Cohousing Month!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 06:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

With THREE cohousing bus tours all happening on Sat., May 16th maybe we can call this date Cohousing May Day!

One of these great tours happens here in the Mid Atlantic area: DC, MD, VA and includes information and talks from communities from PA.

We still have a few places on our now bigger bus. If you want to experience cohousing up close and personal and have FUN doing it ... join us for this full day meeting and greeting folks in communities built, building and forming. You get the full spectrum!

For details and to register:  http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

See you on the 16th!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo