Re: This Year May Really IS Cohousing Month!
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann,

Could you tell us a little more about why I should take the Mid-Atlantic
tour? I know that it would let me see some cohousing communities, but why
should I care or pay you folks some money for the privilege? Are any of your
communities special? What type of things will I see or learn?

Since I already live in Cohousing, is this tour still for me? Or, maybe, its
just for people who are looking for their cohousing home? Do any of these
communities have homes for sale or rent? If I take the tour, will it make it
easier for me to find a home in one them?

Craig

P.S. More info on the two other May 16 tours (CA and MA) can be found here:
http://www.cohousing.org/tours