May 16th Cohousing Bus Tours - Which one is yours?
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to you all,

I'll join my honorable comrades who are very elegantly keeping in front of us how special May 16th is on our Cohousing Calendar! Cohousing Bus tours are occurring in the Boston, Washington DC and San Francisco areas on that day. Come join like minded enthusiasts learn all about Cohousing. Depending on where you live, these tours only come around 2-4 times a year. Please don't miss out....

Many participants say the tour is better described as as traveling workshop - which speaks to the quality and variety of the content as well as to the experiences which they have come away with. It is a golden opportunity for you and yours, your community, your forming group to learn a lot more about Cohousing. Learn about what you don't know that you don't know. Think about it! You will better understand the architectural models and processes which keep communities "up and running" and much more. In the company of your experienced guides, welcoming and knowledgeable community hosts, you will be able to get answers to all your questions. Imagine that...

Please take a moment to read more about each tour by following the links below. I then invite you to bring yourself by registering!

Washington DC Area: http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/
Boston Area: http://www.cohousing.org/tours
San Francisco Area: http://www.cohousing.org/tours

Finally, I encourage you to find a way of coming on a tour a top priority. If you would like to correspond with me directly, please do so. I look forward to hearing from you and supporting you on your Cohousing journey...

Visiting communities and learning about the Cohousing lifestyle will give deeper meaning to this wonderful quote from one of our luminaries:
"Community is the secret ingredient in sustainability"
                Jim Leach, President, Wonderland Hill Development Company

May you be well....

Cordially,
Neil Planchon - tours [at] cohousing.org
Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com