Re: This Year May Really IS Cohousing Month! Beep! Beep!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Craig!

Thanks for this super opportunity once again to invite people to join the Mid Atlantic Cohousing bus tour. (As of this afternoon, only SIX seats left on our now larger bus! If you want to come on this tour sign up today! http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org Click on the yellow bus!)

Answers to your questions below.