Exploring Senior Cohousing in Falls Church, VA
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Cohousing Collaborative is sponsoring a meeting on Sun., June 7th, 4-6 p.m. at the Winter Hill Clubhouse in Falls Church, VA. The purpose of the meeting is to explore the possibility of creating a cohousing community for folks 55+ in this SWEET little city so very close to Washington DC!

Falls Church has two metro stops, is a walkable city, prides itself on its tree lined streets, gardens and parks, has active civic associations, a booming year 'round Farmer's Market, nightlife ... and much more! (More info: http://www.fallschurchva.gov)

If you are interested in cohousing for 'boomers, elders, seniors, active adults, empty nesters, in the DC area -- specifically Falls Church, VA -- we invite you to attend this initial meeting. If you cannot attend but want to be "in the loop" please contact me at this email address: ann [at] cohousingcollaborative.com or by the phone number in my signature line below.

Details:

Sat. June 7th 4-6 p.m.
Winter Hill Clubhouse
330 S. Virginia Ave