Re: Senior Cohousing / rental / http
From: fran . levin (fran.levincomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 07:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
I hope that we can re-think the rental concept. I am a senior and have been
involved in co-housing for many years, part of a group that has been "forming."
 It recently became clear to me that rental is my only option and am on the
waiting list at Elderspirit in Abingdon, VA, and searching out other long term
co-housing rentals.  I would definitely be involved n any community where I
reside.  There must be others in the same situation.

fran levin