Cohousing-L archives
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 08:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
I got a not asking about Cohousing-L archives.
It's time to mention this on the list again.

The footer at the bottom of every message or every digest
should have a footer message that says:

  Unsubscribe, archives and other info at:
  http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-L/

Which has a link to the archives at:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-L/

Note that the big "Current Messages" link at the top
is a link to the archives tho there is a second link to them
that mentions this in the first section.

The top of every archive page has a search form.

There is other useful info on or linked from that page.
I've been meaning to revamp these pages for some time but
have yet to get to it.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org