Small house resources [was: Senior Cohousing / rental / http
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 08:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/10 Margane wrote:

> If you look back in this list's archives over the past year, I've posted
> many links to information about small homes and samples of what they
> look like.

Many links is right.  After looking at some I decided to collect them
on one page.  The result (some what experimental (see "About") is at:

http://l.cohousing.org/sm-house.htm

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org