Bus Tour tickets seeking participants! (
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings...

A special hello to those of you are are interested in joining in on our this Saturday's bus tours!

Our Coho/US box office(!) will be open all night, and until late tomorrow (Friday) night, for last minute registration and purchases of tickets for both the Boston Area and the San Francisco Area Cohousing Bus tour, aka traveling workshop - OR until the last ticket is sold!

Box office weblinks and helpful pages:

San Francisco Bay Area:
http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=33
Boston Area: http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=34

General Tours information: http://www.cohousing.org/tours_events
What is Cohousing?: http://www.cohousing.org/what_is_cohousing

Seats are available on a first come, first served. If the information you are looking for, to help you make a decision, is not available on our website, please email me directly, I am available to provide answers to your questions.

Tag, you're it!
Neil

Cordially,
Neil Planchon CPCC - www.neilplanchon.com
Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com

P.S. Who out there has a bus tour testimonial to share? Please, wherever you are, go ahead, share it with us...