One Earlybird rate available for Cohousing Conference!
From: gwen frankfeldt (gwenfrankfeldthotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
I am registered for the 2009 National Cohousing Conference in Seattle and am
unable to attend.

Would someone like to take my place and get the earlybird rate of $325, which
is no longer available?

The conference is June 27-28, with optional preconference workshops and tours
June 24-26

I'm registered for the Friday June 26 Peninsula Tour. If you're interested in
this as well, you can also take my place on the tour; here's the description:
Peninsula Tour 8:00am to 5:00pm - $105
We will travel by bus to the Ferry, then across Puget Sound to
Bremerton on the Kitsap Peninsula! The ride will give you a chance to
see great views of the Seattle skyline, Olympic Mountains and lots
more. Once in Bremerton, we will continue our bus journey to Bartimaeus, Wise
Acres, and Winslow Cohousing communities. Ferry tickets and a lunch are
included.

For more information about the conference, go to:
http://www.cohousing.org/2009/overview

Thanks,
Gwen Frankfeldt
gwenfrankfeldt [at] hotmail.com