Short Term Rentals/Home Exchanges & more in cohousing.org Classified Ads
From: Barbara Bansenauer (babsimtbgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!
We are coming into the season of vacations and travel and I wanted to point you to the classified ads section of the cohousing.org where you can post and read ads for the following sections:

*Cohousing Events
*Cohousing Groups Seeking New members
*Cohousing Home Exchanges and Short Term Rentals
*Cohousing Homes for Sale
*Cohousing Homes for Rent
*Cohousing Housemates Wanted
*Land seeking New Cohousing Group
*Professional Services
*Cohousing Situations Wanted   .   .   .  and more.

We have effective and reasonably priced packages for a wide variety of exposure levels ranging from $50 - $250 per month. Find out more specifics here: http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/about_classifieds

Check out our current ads at http://www.cohousing.org/marketplace

Or to submit a new ad please go to: http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/add/class-ad

I'd love to talk to you about our options. Please email me directly for more information.

Barbara Bansenauer
Advertising manager, Coho/US
advertising [at] cohousing.org