Consensus & Facilitation training June 6-7 near Albany, NY
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

If your cohousing community is in relatively close driving distance to Albany, New York, and your'e seeking more information or training in the consensus process or facilitation, I'm doing a Consensus & Facilitation training that may interest you.

It's on June 6-7 at Easton Mountain Center in Greenwich, NY, near Albany. It's designed for people who live in or want to start cohousing or other kinds of intentional communities.

Saturday, June 6 is about how consensus works, group-values-based blocking as compared to personal blocking, creating strong & helpful agendas, drafting effective proposals, and how to use the consensus process to help the community feel empowered as it moves towards its goals.

Sunday, June 7 is about effective facilitation -- with lots of practice!

The cost is $275 for commuters (includes lunch) and more if you camp or use indoor accommodations, with all meals.
        More information is on my website:
http://www.dianaleafechristian.org/details_consensus.html
        To register for the workshop:
http://www.eastonmountain.com/programs/090605_consensus.html

I'm also doing a workshop on starting successful new communities in New York City on May 30-31.
More information: http://www.dianaleafechristian.org/details_starting.html
        To register: http://brownpapertickets.com/event/63790

Would you please forward this to anyone you think might be interested? Thank you very much!

        Diana

        Diana Leafe Christian
http://www.DianaLeafeChristian.org
http://www.EcovillageNews.org