Friday, June 26 Seattle Bus Tour
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancolemac.com)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 02:17:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Craig - can you do me a favor? I am out of the country and can't check my files. I hope I have signed up for the Puget Sound all day bus tour on Friday, but am not sure. If I have not will you sign me up and I'll pay when I get there (or by credit card earlier if appropriate).

thanks so much.

I know I made dorm reservations, I am 90% sure I signed up for the conference but the bus tours are a blur. thanks. liz

Liz Ryan Cole